In this second part about the autonomic reductions in the Valencian Community we are going to talk to you about the ones that have to do with the main residence, that, even though in the part of the Personal Income Tax that corresponds to the State thay have been eliminated for the homes bought from January 1st 2013, in the autonomic part we still can keep deducting.
- For first acquisition of your main residence for taxpayers of age equal or lower to 35 years
- For acquisition of main residence for people with disabilities
- For amounts destined to the acquisition or rehabilitation of a main residence coming from public grants
- For amounts destined to investments for the use of renewable sources of energy in the main residence
- For rent of the main residence
- For rent of a home because of activities in a different town
Click on each link to see the development of each one of them.
Details like these can make a great difference in our tax statement, so make sure to know which are your rights and obligations. If you have any doubt on how these work or if you have the right to get them, come by our office in Catral or get in touch with us trough WhatsApp or calling (+34) 620 95 14 54, we will be very pleased to help you.
We want to be your solicitors in Catral and Vega Baja.